[bookshare-discuss] OT. Old Time Radio again

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:30:28 -0500

I just wanted to thank robert for the below recommendation, and I
would like to second it. The cd's have gone up a dollar but we still
get a dollar discount. I got the sample cd first, liked what I heard
and bought twelve more which I got today. They come in a really nice
carrying case. Quality varies but most is good enough to suit me. Her
website has the cd's listed along with the number and titles of
episodes for each.

Pam