[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT. Oldtime Radio site free for blind individuals

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 21:19:44 -0700

May i suggest that you go to www.theradiolady.com and order cd's from
Danean.  If you are a blind person, she will sell you cd's for 4 dollars a
disk.  She has over 40,000 shows.  If you want to email her, write to
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  her name is Danean and she is a wonderful person.
For ten to 12 disks ordered, she will provide a free album.  She send her
disks via priority mail and they reach me very quickly.