[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Jeopardy

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 00:21:11 -0400

I'm with Kellie on this one. My daughter used to suggest that I try out for Jeopardy because I know most of the answers when we watch the program. I wouldn't feel good about being on stage though and would freeze up.

I got in trouble last week when I said that the crocodile hunter guy was knowingly doing something dangerous and died because of it. To me, risk is usually a four-letter word of the unpleasant variety. For me, trying a new dish at a restaurant is adventurous. Watching Fear Factor with my daughter is as risky as I care to get, and I wouldn't even watch that if she didn't want to do it.

Monica Willyard

On Saturday 9/16/2006 09:24 PM, Kellie wrote:
Not me--I wouldn't enjoy the attention even if I won. You're talking to the
girl who thought she wanted to be a singer--until she realized she hated
performing publicly. <lol> I can do it, I just hate it. No, I'll wait for
the episode with Brian or Kasondra or Cindy or anyone else from this list.
I'm also not a risk-taker--if I were to play Millionaire I would take what I
had and walk rather than risk everything on an answer I wasn't confident
about. That would make me a pretty boring contestant.