[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Jeopardy

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:12:39 -0700

Eric Weihenmayer was the first (and only) blind guy to summit Everest, and
then for good measure the other six highest peaks on each of the seven
continents.

Someday I'll tell you about my efforts to get on "Who wants to be a
millionaire" -- I had three auditions, and missed every one for various
reasons beyond my control.
Brian M