[bookshare-discuss] Re: O.T. I apologize...

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 00:22:56 -0700 (PDT)

Don't worry, Diane.

With the OT in the subject line, people who don't want
to read the off-topic discussion  can skip it. But
this bookshare-discuss list is for general
discussions, supposedly of books but other things,
too. It's when the topics get onto the volunteer list
that some people complain, but over time we get to
know each other on that list as well as this one,m and
we're all interested in and concerned about each
other, so we "talk" on that list, too. It helps to put
the OT, and to change the subject line when the topic
changes, but most people forget.

Rita and Sue, I think Tony was objecting to the whole
list of books being posted, rather than just the URL
for the site.

Cindy
--- "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE"