[bookshare-discuss] O.T. I apologize...

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:16:43 -0700

Hello, Friends,

I may have been the one to cause some of the subject matter disturbance. I had
responded to things people described themselves as  doing. I am very
 impressed with those of you who are seeking further education, and I did get
into a conversation with one of the members concerning being a medical
transcriptionist and not being able to go on to further education.

If I have done anything to create problems for anyone who has a busy schedule,
but needs to keep tabs on Bookshare through this list, I am truly sorry. I will
try to be certain the O.T. for off topic appears when these types of
communication come up.

This is a terrific group, and I really appreciate learning of new books to read
from all of you. You are all so diverse which makes for encouragement to look
up all sorts of topics.

Very sincerely,

Dianne B. Phelps and
Guide Dog, Primrose