[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Getting sucked dry for assistive technology and u...

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 22:36:10 -0400

Well Roger,

Even though Dragon is now something that most of us could afford Jay Say, to
make it talk to and work with Jaws isn't.  prices I saw were $895 so until I
can get carpal tunnel labeled as a work related injury, sigh.

Smile.

But thought Dragon would be nice.

Kurzweil's upgrades are actually kind of inexpensive, for the product and you
can jump from any version, to the current one without batting an eye.