[bookshare-discuss] Re: New York Times

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 00:51:05 -0700

Hi Rick.  Hey, would you do the list a slight favor?  Rather than posting
here, why not write to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?  Neither I nor anyone else
has the answer except the bookshare staff.  While they read this list, I
have found that you generally get a lot faster response if you write to
them off list.  Many times I have an answer within hours, while it could be
a day or two on the list, or not at all if they don't see it.  Thanks very
much.