[bookshare-discuss] More books added as of 1 p.m.PST April 27

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:47:21 -0700 (PDT)

Out of curiousity, I visited Jake's list just now to
look for something and found that Gustavo has been
very busy this morning and the following books have
been added to the collection, according to Jake's
list.

I think this is a testament not only to Gustavo's good
work and Jake's excellent list but to submitters and
validators, who are doing an excellent job so that
Gustavo can approve the books and doesn't have to send
them back.

Kudos to everyone who's working so hard and  being so
careful. Have your favorite dessert on me. smile

Cindy

President Reagan: The Triumph of Imagination    by
Richard Reeves
Jewel of the Desert: Japanese American Internment at
Topaz   by Sandra C. Taylor
Blindfold Game  by Dana Stabenow
Pornified: How Pornography is Transforming Our Lives,
Our Relationships, and Our Families     by Pamela Paul
Divine Guidance         by Doreen Virtue
Threat Vector   by Michael Dimercurio
The Unusable Past: America's Puritan Tradition
1830-1930       by Jan C. Dawson
Tales of the Wolf       by Lawrence Sanders
Kilrone         by Louis L'Amour
The Contemplative Heart         by James Finley
High Lonesome   by Louis L'Amour
The Combination         by Ashley Nelson
Flying with the Eagle: Racing the Great Bear stories
from Native North America       by Joseph Bruchac
18 Seconds      by GEORGE D. SHUMAN
Intercultural Competence: Interpersonal Communication
across Cultures (fifth edition)         by Jolene Koester,
Myron W. Lustig
The Source of Magic     by Piers Anthony
Voices of the Oral Deaf: Fourteen Role Models Speak
Out     by Jim Reisler
Quality:        Good, some errors.
Pretty Woman    by Fern Michaels
Journey Through Heartsongs      by Mattie J. T. Stepanek
Dogs that Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home        by
Rupert Sheldrake
Membership required for download (Copyrighted)
State of Fear   by Michael Crichton
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving    by Charles M. Schulz
Quality:        Excellent, almost no errors.
The Bible as Literature         by John B. Gabel, Charles B.
Wheeler, Anthony D. York, David Sitino, Nicola Denzey
Childhood's End         by Arther C. Clarke
Pawing Through The Past         by Rita Mae Brown, Sneaky Pie
Brown
Sweet Jasmine   by Alyssa Lee