[bookshare-discuss] Latest books: confusion

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:37:31 -0700

Hello, I'm confused as to the method of looking for the latest books. You
get books when you click on latest 100 books, and then I clicked on the link
on Jake's site:

http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titlestring=&authorstring=&sort=4
and that works fine for fifty books, but as soon as I click on 51 to 99, it
brings back the search page to type in book info. If I set the filter to
english and publication date, it brings up another list which doesn't match
the latest books. Any help?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com