[bookshare-discuss] Re: Looking for the Eve Dallas books, who did them and their order to read.

  • From: tina sohl <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:38:40 -0500

It's a very good series. look for J. D. Robb who is really Nora ROberts. the first book in the series is naked in death and i forget the order ofthem but think bookshare has the whole thing and they might be listed , book 2, 3 etc nls also has themh all too with a very good reader, one of my favorites.