[bookshare-discuss] Re: Looking for the Eve Dallas books, who did them and their order to read.

  • From: "Shoshana Hathaway" <felinitye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 17:56:22 -0500

Hi Kevin,

The author of the Eve Dallas series is J. D. Robb.  I don't think you can
search by series on Bookshare (hopefully, maybe that bit of handy info could
be added at some point), but there are other ways.  A number of sites list
series in order, and I'm sure people here will provide links.  Also, you can
check BARD and do a series search using Eve Dallas as your search term, or,
if you are a member of Audible.com, you can search there, as well.  In that
case, I'd use J. D. Robb as my search term.

Shoshana