[bookshare-discuss] Re: Library Thing

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:16:26 -0700

Well, Roger, I've looked around on the site but haven't decided what to do
there. I don't rate my books as I said. Generally what I doo when I'm
talking to someone is ask "What are you reading?" and I'm given an answer.
I'm not trying to compare my choices with anyone else's preferences. I know
there are places where one can vote on a book, but I'm not always in a
voting mood. You know, I think I wouldn't mind finding a discussion group
where one can talk about a particular genre either generally or
specifically, but I don't think I'd last long in a group of people who only
wish to talk about one author. How long can that last before I get bored
with it? I suppose I'll have to figure out what I want to do there. Regards,
Kim.