[bookshare-discuss] Re: Library Thing

  • From: "Brianna Snyder" <briannasnyder90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 01:05:40 -0400

There's book groups on GoodReads. There are some groups that go by genre, and you can discuss different books from that genre. That's what I do. I like LibraryThing for it's information about books, reviews, and things like that. All this said though, I don't have an account at LibraryThing. It has become my main source for book reviews, though.

Brianna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>