[bookshare-discuss] Re: Length of Books on Bookshare?

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 10:41:35 -0400

As a general rule I have found that about three minutes per page is more likely.

On 4/3/2012 9:14 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi Alan,

You're right, there is no length stated. If there is a page count, you might figure about one minute per page, but that's kind of a ball park figure because some pages are much longer than others. Most novels are about 250 to 300 pages and are mostly about 6 to 12 hours long. That's why I think we need to have a list for discussion of the beta.

Ann P.