[bookshare-discuss] Re: Length of Books on Bookshare?

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 14:20:01 -0400

You might arrow down past the synopsis and look at the number of pages. Unfortunately the number of pages is not always there.

On 4/2/2012 1:38 PM, Alan Lemly wrote:

I recently requested a Bookshare book using the new mp3 beta service. I intended to pick a short book but realize now that the book I selected doesn't indicate anything about its length in the Bookshare long description of it. Is that normal? If not, how does one determine the length of titles available on Bookshare? Surely this is information most users would want?

Thanks for any help with this.

Alan Lemly