[bookshare-discuss] Re: Larger SD Cards

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:59:01 -0500

I also just purchased this card, and Buy.com is fairly accessible to navigate frankly a lot easier than Amazon. Will let you know what I think when I get it, but am looking forward to having more space on my card then 2 GB. have only like 2.5 mb left. I am one of those people, who I guess, would have several books strewn around her house at favorite spots for reading. I usually have five or six books going at different times both editing for Bookshare and listening for pleasure.

Right now as an illustration, smile.

I am editing

This Common Secret
martin the Warrior
Some Nature's Children books
Ambitious Brew

In the reading for pleasure if have

Aunt Dimity Digs In
Why Men have Nipples
Hitched: A Reagan Riely Mystery
S is for Silence.

So yep, have eclectic tastes and am always adding books to be edited or read, keeps off the boredom I reckon.

So need lots of space.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie" <dbdaze@xxxxxxxxxx>