[bookshare-discuss] It is Win Stracke!

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rixmix2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 17:49:09 -0500

The specific Album is A Golden Treasury of the Songs America Sings. I was able to find the song titles on the album, but not able to find out where to buy or download the songs. I even put my daughter on the hunt but she was not able to find anything. But at least I know who it was now.

Thanks to the bookshare community for coming through. again!  Marvelous!
I am going to search for that album. I did find some downloadable songs sung by Mr. Stracke. As usual with Google you get a firehose of information.

Sincerely Yours:
Duane Iverson