[bookshare-discuss] Re: It is Win Stracke!

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 18:55:28 -0500

oops used the wrong address.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 1:00 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: It is Win Stracke!

Hi, Duane, if you wish to write me off list my address is
kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxxx Yes, I have heard of Bonnie Colat and I have a two-CD
album of recordings and live performances of Steve Goodman. Regards, Kim.
P.S.: If you write me off list, I assume you'll use your email address.
(Sneaky, sneaky me!). I look forward to your messages. Guess what, I've gone
to baen.com and got a web subscription and I think I proved I qualified to
get books for free since they got the address of my regional library,
information that I am a Bookshare member and that I download stuff from NLS.
K.