[bookshare-discuss] Is there a way to refine Bookshare searches in Voice Dream Reader?

  • From: Kevin Minor <kminor65@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 00:19:24 -0500

Hi.

I've been having fun downloading books from Bookshare with Voice Dream
Reader.  There's only one problem.  My searches are returning more than what
I need.  As an example I typed in Sue Grafton to get her books.  I got
those, along with books on gravity, and others that didn't make sense to me.
Where can I read on how to refine my searches?  I'm sure this isn't hard, I
just don't know what to do.

Thanks for the help I've received so far, and thanks in advance for more
help.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY