[bookshare-discuss] Re: I'm now a member again and now a few questions

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 22:47:02 -0700

Hi, I have a book I proofread on a flash drive which can be played on
the DTBM. I also think it's likely that you could play it on any device
you choose. Once you write in your password the files will be opened and
you don't have to repeat it again and again. What I did do was delete
any file that didn't have the mp3 designation. This might help you out
some. Another thing I did after getting rid of those files was to send
the whole kit and caboodle to the flash drive I intended to use to play
the thing. Hope this helps you out some. Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: I
rather like the voice of Heather which reads the book though I know I'd
do a better job of reading the thing. K.