[bookshare-discuss] Re: I'm now a member again and now a few questions

  • From: john schwery <jschwery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:32:22 -0400

Lori, that is correct, the machine sees the audio+podcasts folder as one book. With the basic model, you can move from file to file with the rewind and fast forward keys. I think the machine beeps between files. With the advanced machine, you can set file in the menu and move with the previous and next keys.

earlier, Lori Castner, wrote:
Hi, I placed three MP3 files in the audio+podcasts folder, but I can't figure out how to move between the files. Bookshelf recognizes only the folder and gives the number of files.

Lori C.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>