[bookshare-discuss] Re: IMPORTANT WONDERFUL NEWS!

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:46:56 -0400

Anyone know how I can upgrade from version 11 to version 12? v11 was my first k1000 version. thanks!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx> To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:57 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] IMPORTANT WONDERFUL NEWS!

Version 12 of Kurzweil 1000, the specialized OCR program for the
blind, is to begin shipping on 15 October. Here are the new features:
http://www.kurzweiledu.com/downloads_kez1000.aspx