[bookshare-discuss] Re: I guess I did a bad thing

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:24:49 -0700

She is forgiven and it is my bad, see thunderbird auto inputs and I khave to figure out how to get it to stop auto inputing so annoying! No to answer your question only kindle products play kindle products.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--

On 4/26/2012 6:42 AM, Eden Kizer wrote:
We all make mistakes, pattty and I hope you will be forgiven although I have not yet read your earlier posts. I am going to post somethi g that does not really belong in this topic, but my vr stream unfortunately has decided to stop working volue wise. It was like that when I got it, but I fixed it. It was used. I am wanting an iphone. Does someone know how to read bookshare and even ossibly kendall books with them?

Eden

On 4/26/2012 9:12 AM, Patti Johnson wrote:
I sent a message a few minutes ago and now I'm feeling bad about it and I need to say I'm sorry.
I never want to hurt anybody's feelings.
I guess I don't think before I speak sometimes.
I'm sorry to everybody especially Chela, but yet I am still wondering if we might not should stay on topic.
But it's just my opinion and probably not anybody else's.
Patti