[bookshare-discuss] Re: I guess I did a bad thing

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:21:46 -0700

OK Smiles. Sorry...but thought since I am a fellow volunteer, that you'd like to know...no hard feelings. Smiles it is all good happy bookshare stuff, glad I didn't post to the volunteer list though yes, at least I thought of that before but generally speaking when someone is going through some health issures that being said, I thought you'd like to know. Like I said, it is all good now...let's move on. Glad one person wrote offlist, I'll take what she said into consideration. Chela who is not feeling bad for informing fellow volunteers of related health issues. Smiles.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--

On 4/26/2012 6:12 AM, Patti Johnson wrote:
I sent a message a few minutes ago and now I'm feeling bad about it and I need to say I'm sorry.
I never want to hurt anybody's feelings.
I guess I don't think before I speak sometimes.
I'm sorry to everybody especially Chela, but yet I am still wondering if we might not should stay on topic.
But it's just my opinion and probably not anybody else's.
Patti