[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fountainhead, Norton Anthology, and Ella Baker

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:49:03 -0400

I just released Fountainhead so that Gustavo can upload it.
This is the book that a few of us tried to approve without success.
I've contacted Gustavo and he will work on this one. So please do not take
it.
I also released Cultures consequence for the same reason.
I think these 2 books do not want to be part of the collection. *smile*

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out