[bookshare-discuss] Fountainhead, Norton Anthology, and Ella Baker

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

When I copied the lists I posted, I discovered that
BSO Fountainhead is both on the list of books waiting
to be validated and on the list of books already being
validated. If someone is validating it, could that
person please download the version on the page one
list and reject it? Or if you've released it, perhaps
you could let me know and I'll delete it from my copy
of what's being worked on and maybe will take it
myself, if it needs sight.

Also, I don't see the Norton Anthology anywhere. I
know Kenneth submitted one volume. Ernie or Katie, is
one of you working on it? I have to return my books
next week, but then I can take them out again if you
need any page re-scanned.

Robin, Ella Baker is due next Wed. Shall I renew it?