[bookshare-discuss] Re: Favorite books of 2007?

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:43:30 -0700

I think the other books in the series are
Contagion
Chromosome 6
Vector
The Marker
Crisis
Critical

I actually have read them all and they are great.

If you like Robin Cook, try Tess Gerritsen too.  I learned about here on
this list, and am glad I did, have read all her books now, some from NLS,
some from Bookshare and some from Audible.

Might also try Michael Palmer, we have a lot of his on Bookshare.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx