[bookshare-discuss] Re: Epub books

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:56:09 -0700

Hi, Courtney, I hear the Stream can handle unprotected Epub books, but since
I prefer human-read audio as opposed to the computer-read sort, I think I'll
give it a miss. As Ann Parsons is so fond of saying, "Why aggravate
yourself" and I'm a firm believer in not frustrating myself if I Cahn help
it. Regards, Kim.