[bookshare-discuss] Epub books

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 00:07:52 -0700

Hi, I have signed up to get audiobooks from the public library. I notice
there are a lot of Adobe Epub books and MobiPocket books for checking out.
Now I know my computer can handle Overdrive books because it has the
software and I have Adobe Reader 9. What I don't know is if my computer can
read these Epub books and I wonder how to handle them. I guess they're not
pdf files, are they? Regards, Kim Friedman.

database 5366 (20100814) __________

http://www.eset.com