[bookshare-discuss] Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 01:29:10 -0800 (PST)

Dear booksharians:

I've submitted Don't Sweat The Small Stuff...and it's all the small stuff by
Richard Carlson, in rtf format. This is the 1997 edition of the book, it is not
fully reviewed for errors but I skimmed over the file and it should be an easy
validation. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Dilsia

http://mail.yahoo.com