[bookshare-discuss] Re: Daily new book lists are now on web

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:58:23 -0500

Hi Kellie!

Here's the link.

http://myplace.frontier.com/~bshare/

Blessings.

Lynnsky

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:46 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Daily new book lists are now on web

Hi John,
First, let me say that I really love your daily report on what books have
been added. It just makes me happy to see those numbers! I'd like to check
out your webpage. I lost the link, would you mind sending it to me? I'm
sorry, but I lost the last msg with that link in it. I'm eager to look the
page over, and if you want I could give you constructive feedback on how it
works for me. I'm running JAWS, one of the two most popular ones.
Thanks,
Kellie

06:50:00