[bookshare-discuss] Re: Daily new book lists are now on web

  • From: John Immarino <johni2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 10:04:23 -0700

It seems that everyone who responded is now able to at least access the web page without any problem. I chose to have each link open in a new window, but I sense that this may not have been a good choice. Since I have no experience with screen readers, I don't know which options would be most compatible with them. Is there a consensus that the links should open in the same window? You would then have to use "back one page" to return to the main page. I thank everyone for their input.

John

robert tweedy wrote:
Now you don't have to upgrade anything.