[bookshare-discuss] Craig Shaw Gardner submissions

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:29:37 -0700

I'm in a bit of a quandry here.  I just finished reading "A Multitude of
Monsters" by Craig Shaw Gardner and was getting ready to submit it, when I
thought to check and see what other books by CSG had been submitted.  I myself
submitted the first book in the Ebenezum trilogy, "A Malady of Magicks," and
"Multitude" is the second ... but I'm not sure how I should proceed.  There's a
book called "The Exploits of Ebenezum" which contains the entire trilogy in one
book that is already available from Bookshare, and the third book in the series
("A Difficulty with Dwarves") is also there, although not labeled as a book in
any trilogy--which, by the way, is a shame because it isn't exactly
self-contained as the second book ends on a cliffhanger--so, my question is do
we want the individual books available when you can download the entire trilogy
already in one big book?  If yes, I'll submit "A Multitude of Monsters."  If
not, those who are empowered to do so may want to purge a couple entries just
to avoid confusion.  Thanks for any and all help.