[bookshare-discuss] Re: Christian fction

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:12:26 -0400

I think, part of the issue, smile, if there is one.

Is that predominantly the organizations that do brailling, are predominantly
organizations with a "mission" in mind.

This is actually how blind rehab in all its forms started with the
Pennsylvania Bible Association and teaching people bralle so they could read
the Bible.

I think that is the issue, smile.  And it is wonderful to have a secular
site that will accept everything.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden