[bookshare-discuss] Re: Christian fction

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 23:38:55 -0400

Yes.  Laura Ann.  I agree.  I enjoy other types of books as well.  I like to
read biographies, westerns, and historical novels.  It's really nice to have
the Christian books where they can be found.  Have a good one.

Kathy

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things
shall be added unto you. Matthew 6 33, KJV.

  tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx