[bookshare-discuss] Re: Childrens Books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:24:30 -0700 (PDT)

Anastasia, are you also signed up for the
bksvol-discuss  discussion group? If not (sometimes
being signed up for both discourages people because
there can be a lot of mail). That would be a good
place to post this:

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If  you're not signed up see if you can send this to
the list anyway and have people write to you directly
with suggestions. A lot of books have been done, like
the Amelia Bedelias and dr. Seuss, but also there were
a lot on the original Teachers'  Wish List. I haven't
checked the collection to see how many of those have
been done. If  you want, I can send you as an rtf
attachment my copy of the list. It is old, and there
are books for all ages on it, but you know which are
picture books and which are not, and can check the
collection to see if they've been done. If you want
the list, write to me directly
(popularplace@xxxxxxxxx)

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail