[bookshare-discuss] Re: Cat books (was Re: Re: Have discovered......)

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 10:22:39 -0500

Another book I just came across might be interesting to you is called

The Underneath and was a Newbury Honor winner last year, is a good book.

Different, but features a two gray kittens, a calico cat, a old hound dog, and some magical creatures too, but a great story.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephanie" <sdlively@xxxxxxxxxxx>