[bookshare-discuss] Re: Have discovered......

  • From: Stephanie <sdlively@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 09:50:38 -0600

Thank you and sorry to drop into the converstion but I was wondering if there were other cat books that I might read? A friend of mine got me interested in the Erin Hunter series but havn't download/borrow those as yet. I put Tailchaser's Song on my list as well but is there others? Is there SHirley Rousseau Murphy, Carole Noelson Douglas and Rita Mae Brown as well?

Thank you!
Kim Friedman wrote:
Hi, Phyllis, have you read Tailchaser's Song by Tad Williams? It's a fantasy
book told from the cat's point of view. I know that NLS has it as a cassette
book, but don't know if Bookshare has it. It was recommended to me and I
liked it, so naturally, you being a cat lover might like this book. Regards,
Kim Friedman.