[bookshare-discuss] CD to Stream

  • From: "Susan Mangis" <suemangis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:35:52 -0700

Today I tried to use the stream companion to copy a book from the RFB&D CD
to the victor Stream. I kept getting a message that said that I needed to
check to see if the stream was properly connected, or that I had access to
the folder, or that the SD card is unlocked. The error was generated from
the book on the CD. I finally gave up, and just created a folder and copied
all the files. That worked. Any thoughts as to why the problem occurred
using the stream companion program? I was able to use it to move a library
of congress digital book. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I have the
latest version of the stream companion, and the latest upgrade to the victor
stream.

Sue Mangis