[bookshare-discuss] Re: CD to Stream

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:13:10 EDT

Is it not possible to load the RFB&D book onto the Stream and enter the  key
7323? Anyway, I am having trouble loading it onto the Stream in the first
place. Is a key necessary for that? In a message dated 7/30/2008 12:00:49 A.M.
Pacific Daylight Time, suemangis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Before you can play  an RFB&D book, you need to purchase a key from RFB&D. I
just did that,  and it arrived today and I haven’t installed it yet but that’
s on tomorrow’s  to-do list.
Sue Mangis