[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books on the Histry of Computers and the Internet

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 00:39:31 -0800 (PST)

Here's the URL for one you might be interested:

Hacker Cracker: A Journey from the Mean Streets of
Brooklyn to the Frontiers of Cyberspace by David
Chanoff, Ejovi Nuwere
in:http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=56100
http://tinyurl.com/844583

and another:

Home Hacking Projects for Geeks by Eric Faulkner, Tony
Northruphttp://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAuthor.html?author_id=21114
http://tinyurl.com/8ofjp5

I think there are other books both on the Internet and
hacking. Perhaps you already put those terms in the
Search but try them in Advanced Search and then click
on more choices. Or search the O'Reilly books

Cindy

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/