[bookshare-discuss] Books on Lupus

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:41:37 -0700 (PDT)

I have a question: Are there any books about Lupus on the site yet? I was
thinking of doing a series of them once I get my scanner.Then I thought if any
of you know of any children's books about Lupus so I could manually type them
in? I would like to start on this ASAP.

My friend's cousin died a few years ago and I just found out she died from
Lupus. I looked on the site yesterday and found nothingon this topic. I was
also wondering if there was a place on the form I could sumite the book in her
name (first name and last initial) possibly ob the "Coments"part of the form?
Has this ever been done before? Thanks for listneing.

Anastasia