[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books Awaiting Validation as of April 28

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:29:52 -0400

Hi, Amber. You'll just have to let people know you have the book and see if
there are any takers...anyone who wants to take the book and scan it and
mail it back to you. If there is someone who would be willing to do that,
then you'd exchange addresses *off-list* and send the book directly to them.
If you have a book you'd like scanned but want it back, maybe one of us
would be willing to forward your message to the volunteer list when you tell
us what books you might have that you would want back. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.