[bookshare-discuss] Book requests

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 22:44:08 -0800 (PST)

Aparently Amber isn't on these lists any more, but she
sent this to the topica list, which, despite the fact
that Jesse had said it was closed, isn't (I've gotten
several posts from it now and then). I e-mailed Amber
and told her I would pass on her requests to these
lists.

Cindy

Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 01:02:17 -0600
From: "Amber Wallenstein" <awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: a few requests

Hi all,
I m no mail for the moment but was wondering if
someone could access the
following books at their library?
Cranes At Dusk by Hisako Matsubara
A Suitable Boy VIKRAM SETH
If you can and would be willing to scan them, could
you e-mail me at
awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx
If you can't access them, I'll look for these via
library loan and get them
to scan.
Thanks.
Amber
There are two ways of spreading light --
to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
Edith Wharton

http://my.yahoo.com