[bookshare-discuss] Re: Another look at recorded books

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 14:45:02 -0700

Hi, Allison. I agree with you here, for sure. I'm not totally blind, but I
can't even read large print comfortably, unless it's somewhat larger than
standard large print. I have used a CCTV, but my reading speed is
considerably reduced while using it and it's just not practical, but yet, I
do have some usable vision for other things...just not reading, aside from
the occasional reading the label on a package...not the preparation
directions or anything like that, but I can usually read enough to tell what
it is, but that's the extent of it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.