[bookshare-discuss] Re: a couple of comments

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 13:12:44 -0500

The choice of available papers does not depend on Bookshare.  papers are
made available by the NFB Newsline. Any query should be made to it.
G.

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

Rick Roderick
Sent by:
09/04/2004 12:42 PM
Please respond to
bookshare-discuss

bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bookshare-discuss] a couple of comments

Hi everyone,
Good work to posters and validators!  Lots of books this week!  I was
particularly glad to see In God we Trust, All Others Pay Cash, by Jean
Shepherd.

I haven't heard much about how the newspaper beta is coming.  The New York

Times was truncated today, edning after a few articles in the national
section.  This hasn't happened in weeks.

Second, I am wondering when more major newspapers will be added.  I am
looking forward to the Chicago Tribune and the Christian Science Monitor.

Rick Roderick,
Louisville, KY
richard@xxxxxxxxx