[bookshare-discuss] Re: A question concerning the victor stream and Nls?

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 19:07:09 -0500

Yep you can.  You can hook it up via the short USB cable they give you.  You
can also download now from the NLS site if you have the stream.

Have a blessed day,

Nicki

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in
despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9