[bookport] Re: transfer software

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:04:45 -0500

Direct address to download Book Port Transfer:

www.aph.org/tech/bp_setup.exe

I doubt this will fix the problem, but you can try.

Rob Meredith

>>> loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/24/06 02:30PM >>>
I'm having a problem updating the transfer software on one of my
machines I think because it's too full.  I'm getting some kind of buffer
over-run error.  Until I get that straightened out, I'd like to install
the latest release on another machine.  I've looked on the APH web site
but haven't found the new release posted anywhere.  Perhaps you need the
address to go right to it?  Can someone please give me that address?
Thanks.  Lou