[bookport] Re: thinking of buying

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:31:37 -0800

Danny, I have owned my BookPort since July.  My husband, who happens to be
sighted, bought one at the same time.  We both love them.  Are they perfect?
No, but they are in my humble opinion, the single best accessible solution
for people who are blind to manage the reading and manipulation of digital
files.  And, what makes the BookPort even better is the tremendous attention
and concern Larry and his colleagues at APH give and pay to each and every
customer's concerns, at least as far as this list goes.  In all this time, I
have needed technical support once, and the help I got was outstanding.  Not
only did Pamela resolve my problem, but she did so with a smile in her
voice.

You can in my opinion do a heck of a lot worse than buying one of these
devices, and I encourage you to get one.  I think they are fabulous!

Marlaina Lieberg